making the multi and one shot story was really easy. We all think that we could have improved on the filming location though.My group is getting the hang of our assignments more and more .
Pen your blog's introduction -- Describe yourself and your connection to this class. Who are you?...now and in the future? What are you seeking from this class as it moves you toward your goals? Don't forget to mention your favorite media: movie, show, youtuber...
I am jack. I want to be a film editor. I want this class to teach me about filmmaking.
Consider the shots and camera movements we've defined, shot, and edited. Which is your favorite from those you captured for your commercial and why? Also, which is your least favorite shot/camera move and why? What has learning about all these shots/moves taught you about cinematography?
I liked the wide shot because it shows the audience the full shot and some extra scenery.
Reflect on the process of creating a TV Show Pilot:
1) Provide a logline (plot in a single sentence) for your original CJ6: Screenplay.
2) Connect what you designed for CJ7: Costume(s) to the story you created - why did you design what you designed based on the story and character(s)?
3) Tell, too, about the TV Show Pilot you filmed and edited with your group...
3a) what was it like to work with a script and
3b) what types of shot(s) do you feel brought the show to life most?
Cj6 was originally going to be about a skeleton named Sans and he was going to get mad at a random person for yelling at him.
We gave the car (Lightning Kachow) a car for a head and a human body.
Writing scripts was different from what im use to but it was cool that our group had made a planned out idea for the video. Our show didnt have any interesting shots...
Share your ups and downs of film making on your blog, and how you plan to continue to grow in the second half of the class Do this by writing about:
1) What are your two biggest psychological barriers when it comes to making films? For each, provide an example of the barrier you encountered this term as well as a solution you plan to initiate in the second term to overcome this barrier.
2) Then finish off the entry by recalling the biggest success or an ah-ha moment that you've had this term. Provide details about what made it a great moment for you and how you felt you grew from the experience.
I don't have any psychological barriers when film making. The biggest "ah-ah" moment was when we learned not to film into the sun so our shots could be better.
jack was probably the best director he was really good
You deserve a BEST ACTRESS in Genre Crossover for dying so realistic!
Give your classmates some kudos and "award" them on THEIR blog. Reply to at least two peers using an awards season "Best _________" and tell them why you feel they deserve that award!
Jack deserves the best music award because he makes good music
Reflect on the term with thoughts on the “My Favorite Film” Festival and the Film 1 course overall
It was really fun. I liked filming videos with my friends and showing them to everyone. My favorite film was the commercial we did. It was the first real feeling production ive made.
Reflections from the Film 1 students of Fall 2018