On your blog share the ups and downs of your film making so far and how you plan to continue to grow in the second half of the class.1) Do this by writing about your (2) two biggest psychological barriers when it comes to making films, referencing ideas from the article "5 Psychological Mistakes that Beginning Filmmakers Make, & How to Avoid Them". 2) For each, provide an example of a barrier you encountered this term as well as a solution you plan to initiate in the second term to overcome this barrier. 3)Then, finish off the entry by recalling the biggest success or ah-ha moment you've had this term. Provide details about what made it a great moment for you and how you felt you grew from the experience.
Response: My biggest mistakes were not spending enough time on my edits and not remembering how to do certain things right away. To get better at editing i will practice remembering how to use after affects and better my editing skills. I will also spend more time on editing. My ah ha moments were the parts i could remember how to do
Consider your likeness to Orson Welles as he broke the rules and invented new ones to rise to fame as one of the Golden Age of Hollywood's most impressive directors.
1) What's one of the things you've discovered over the course of making a number of short films that works well for you as you pre-produce, film, and edit?
2) What's something new you've gained from pre-production and filming this project that has helped you to expand your creativity in filmmaking?
3) To what extent has using the studio changed the way you think about your filmmaking? 1: taking my time 2: learning how to edit 3: now its not as difficult as it looked to me before i started doing it
1) Describe why on of the classic genres we studies was created.
2) How do you see this classic genre influencing film/TV/media today?
3) What genres are you blending in your "Genre Crossover" project and how are you bringing specific elements of the genre to the screen in your short film"? Horror was created to scare people and make for good suspenseful movies because people enjoy that. its fun to watch and as the years go by the makeup becomes more and more realistic and films become more scary. film noir hitchcock and action
Hello jazzy pop
Best Director- Jasmyne would get everyone in control and actually get everyone on task. She is also really good with the camera.
Reflections on the Fall 2019 Film 1 course.